Effective Date: 03/01/2022
We are Relevize, Inc. the provider of a lead generation platform that helps B2B companies drive partner leads, pipeline and revenue, and execute highly effective digital ad campaigns, scaled to multiple partners’ marketing channels.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information in connection with our website, relevize.com (which we refer to in this Notice as the “Site”).
- Please note that this Privacy Notice does not cover information we process on behalf of customers and partners through our subscription-based lead generation platform.
- This Privacy Notice also does not address our privacy practices relating to Relevize employees and other personnel. In addition, this Privacy Notice is not a contract and does not create any legal rights or obligations.
We may choose or be required by law to provide additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information in certain countries, regions, or states. Please refer below to disclosures that may be applicable to you.
- Nevada. If you are a resident of the State of Nevada, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. Although we do not currently sell covered information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit such a request.
- European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland. If you are based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (“UK”), please click here for our European Privacy Notice.
What is Personal Information?
In connection with our Site, we use the term “personal information” to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated or deidentified information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Our Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information Collected From Site Visitors
We collect personal information from you through the Site. The personal information we collect can include:
- Platform Demo. We collect your personal information when you request a demo of our lead-generation platform. This information may include your work email address and any other information you may provide to us. We use this information to contact you and set up a demo of our lead-generation platform.
- Account Information. We collect personal information that you provide when you register for an account to use our lead-generation platform. This information may include your first and last name, company name, employer, job title, email address, and any other information you may provide to us. We use this information to administer your user account, communicate with you regarding your account, our lead-generation platform, and for customer support purposes.
- Marketing Emails. If you sign up to receive news or alerts from us, we collect your email and communication preferences in order to send you information about our lead-generation platform. To unsubscribe from promotional messages, please follow the instructions within our messages. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
- Webinars. If you fill out any forms related to Relevize webinars, or other promotional events, we collect your contact information and any other information requested on the form or at sign up. We use this information to fulfill the purpose of the form or sign up, facilitate the webinar, and inform you about future programs that may be of interest to you.
Personal Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most digital platforms, we use various technologies to collect information about the device or browser you use to navigate our Site, which may include:
- Log Data, such as IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We then analyze patterns on our Site, manage and administer the content, improve the performance of the Site, and for fraud protection and to protect our rights and the rights and safety of individuals.
- Analytics Data, such as the electronic path taken to our Site, through our Site, and when existing our Site, as well as usage and activity on our Site.
- Location Data, such as general geographic location based on the log data we or our third-party providers collect.
We and our service providers use (i) cookies or small data files that are stored in an individual’s computer, and (ii) other, related technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, and logging technologies (collectively, “cookies”) to automatically collect this personal information. For example, we use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our Site, what pages you access, when they are accessed, and what other websites were accessed prior to using the Site. To learn more about the use of data collection technologies by Google for analytics and to exercise choice regarding those technologies, please visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out browser add-on page available here.
To manage cookies, an individual may change their browser settings to: (i) notify them when they receive a cookie, so the individual can choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) automatically reject cookies. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your internet browser, or access http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of our Site.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect to improve our Site. More specifically, our uses include:
- To create, maintain, improve, and operate the Site.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To communicate with you to provide technical or administrative support.
- To market our lead-generation platform to individuals.
- To conduct, manage, and grow our organization.
- To prevent, investigate, and provide fraud notifications, unlawful or criminal activity, unauthorized access to or use of personal information, our data system services, and to meet governmental and institutional policy obligations.
- To investigate and resolve disputes and security issues and to enforce our Terms of Service.
- For any other lawful, legitimate business purpose.
If you choose to contact us, we may need additional information to fulfill your request or respond to your inquiry. We may provide additional privacy disclosures where the scope of the inquiry/request and/or personal information we require fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. In that case, the additional privacy disclosures will govern how we may process the information you provide at that time.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- To Affiliates. We may share personal information with other companies owned or controlled by Relevize, and other companies under common ownership with Relevize, which include subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own and control) or parent companies (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns.
- To Service Providers. We share personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as technology providers (including web and mobile platforms and hosting providers, email communications providers, analytics providers and data storage providers).
- Business Transaction or Reorganization. We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person;
- or as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Consent or Direction. We may disclose personal information about an individual to certain other third parties or publicly with their consent or direction.
Control Over Your Personal Information
- Email and Text Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails or text alerts regarding updates to our lead-generation platform, notices about Relevize, or information about products/services we offer that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain services-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices). You may also unsubscribe from receiving SMS text messages by replying “STOP” to the number sending the message. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
- Modifying Account Information. If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information) through the “edit profile” options provided on the lead-generation platform. If you would like to request access to, or correction or deletion of personal information, you may send your request to us at the email provided below. We will review your request and may require you to provide additional information to identify yourself but note we do not promise that we will be able to satisfy your request.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information from those under 13 years of age via our Site. If we are made aware that we have received personal information from someone under 13, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our records.
Links to Third-Party Websites or Services
Our Site may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Except where we post, link to or expressly adopt or refer to this Privacy Notice, this Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any personal information practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about the personal information practices of third parties, please visit their respective privacy notices.
Updates to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the "Last Updated" date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address, by prominent posting on this website or our online services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Privacy Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to email@example.com.
EUROPEAN PRIVACY NOTICE
Effective Date: 03/01/2022
While we are based in the United States, our Site may be accessed by residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland, and the United Kingdom (“UK”). The following European Privacy Notice applies to our processing of personal data of residents of the EEA, Switzerland, and the UK (“you”).
Relevize is the controller of the personal data we hold about you in connection with your use of the Site. This means we determine and are responsible for how your personal data is used. This European Privacy Notice applies only to the Site.
- Please note that this European Privacy Notice does not apply to personal data we process on behalf of customers and partners through our subscription-based lead generation platform. Relevize is the processor of the personal data we process about you on behalf of our customers and partners through our platform. The processing of your personal data is done in accordance with the privacy notices of our customers and partners, who are the controllers of the personal data processed through our lead generation platform.
Personal Data We Collect From You When You Use the Site and How We Use It
We collect personal data as set out in the “Our Collection of Personal Information” and “Our Use of Personal Information” sections of our Privacy Notice. We will indicate to you where the provision of certain personal data is mandatory. If you choose not to provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide those parts of the Site to you or respond to your other requests. The table at Annex 1 sets out in detail the categories of personal data we collect about you and how we use that information when you use the Site, as well as the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal data and recipients of that personal data.
Personal Data We Collect From You Automatically
We also automatically collect personal data indirectly about how you access and use the Site, and information about the device you use to access the Site, or otherwise engage with us. Please see the “Our Collection of Personal Information” section of our Privacy Notice for more information about what data we collect and how we use it. The table at Annex 2 sets out in detail the categories of personal data we collect about you automatically and how we use that information. The table also lists the legal basis which we rely on to process the personal data and recipients of that personal data.
For more information on cookies and other tracking technologies we use, please see our Cookie Notice. We may link or combine the personal data you provide and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalised experience regardless of how you interact with us. We may anonymise and aggregate any of the personal data we collect (so that it does not directly identify you) and may use the anonymised and aggregated information or disclose it as set out in our Privacy Notice.
How Long Will We Store Your Personal Data
We will usually store the personal data we collect about you for no longer than necessary for the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2, including for the purposes of our legitimate business interests and satisfying any legal or reporting requirements, and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
The criteria used to determine the period for which personal data about you will be retained varies depending on the legal basis under which we process the personal data:
In all cases, in addition to the purposes and legal bases, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, as well as the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the recipients as set out in the Our Disclosure of Personal Information section of our Privacy Notice (as required in accordance with the purposes set out in Annexes 1 and 2).
Marketing and Advertising
From time to time, we may contact you with information about our products and services, including sending you marketing messages and asking for your feedback on our products and services. Most marketing messages we send will be by email. For some marketing messages, we may use personal information we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant marketing information to share with you.
Where we rely on consent to send you marketing communications, we will only send you such messages if you have given us your consent to do so. You can withdraw your consent at a later date by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Storing and Transferring Your Personal Data
Security. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. We will never send you unsolicited emails or contact you by phone requesting your account ID, password, credit or debit card information or national identification numbers.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data. The personal data we collect may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the jurisdiction you are in where we and our third-party service providers have operations, including in the United States. If you are accessing our Site from the EEA, your personal data will be processed outside of the EEA. In the event of such a transfer, we ensure that: (i) the personal data is transferred to countries recognised as offering an equivalent level of protection; or (ii) the transfer is made pursuant to appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. If you wish to enquire further about these safeguards used, please contact us using the details set out at the end of this European Privacy Notice.
Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
Please note that if the exercise of these rights limits our ability to process personal data, we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, or otherwise engage with you going forward.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Where we rely on your consent for processing of your personal data, you also have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing, subject to certain limitations at law. Where applicable, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a request, please contact us at email@example.com. We may need to verify your identity before processing your request, which may require us to obtain additional personal data from you. In certain circumstances, we may decline a request to exercise the rights described above.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. If you are based in the European Union, information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available here. If you are based in the UK or Switzerland, your local data protection authorities are the UK Information Commissioner's Office and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
ANNEX 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
RELEVIZE COOKIE NOTICE
Last Updated: 03/01/2022
Unless otherwise expressly stated, capitalized terms in this Notice have the same meaning as defined in the Privacy Notice.
Scope of Notice
What Are Cookies and Related Technologies
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer that allow us and our third-party partners and providers to collect certain information about your interactions with our email communications, websites and other online services. We and our third-party partners and providers may also use other, related technologies to collect this information, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies and logging technologies (collectively, “cookies”).
What We Collect When Using Cookies
We use the following types of cookies:
a) Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the Site functions. The legal basis for our use of strictly necessary cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain our Site. Please see the website Cookies Chart (below) for more information.
b) Functionality cookies. These enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. The legal basis for our use of functionality cookies is our legitimate interests, namely being able to provide and maintain our Site. Please see the website Cookies Chart (below) for more information.
c) Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Site, and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. If you are accessing our Site with a European IP address, you have been asked to consent to the use of these cookies. You are free to deny your consent. Please see the website Cookies Chart (below) for more information.
How We Use Information Collected Via Cookies
We use or may use the data collected through cookies to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our websites and online services; (b) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our websites and online services; (c) monitor online usage and activities of our websites and online services; (d) diagnose errors and problems with our websites and online services; (e) otherwise plan for and enhance our online services; and (f) facilitate the purposes identified in the Our Use of Personal Information section of our Privacy Notice. We and our advertising partners also use the information we collect through cookies to understand your browsing activities, including across unaffiliated third-party sites, so that we can deliver ads and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
Please note that we link some of the personal information we collect through cookies with the other personal information that we collect about you and for the purposes described in our Privacy Notice.
Your Choices About Cookies
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, most browsers will allow you to: (i) change your browser settings to notify you when you receive a cookie, which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; (ii) disable existing cookies; or (iii) set your browser to automatically reject cookies. Please note that doing so may negatively impact your experience using our online services, as some features and services on our online services may not work properly. Depending on your device and operating system, you may not be able to delete or block all cookies. In addition, if you want to reject cookies across all your browsers and devices, you will need to do so on each browser on each device you actively use. You may also set your email options to prevent the automatic downloading of images that may contain technologies that would allow us to know whether you have accessed our email and performed certain functions with it.
Updates to This Cookie Notice
We will update this Cookie Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Cookie Notice, we will change the "Last Updated" date at the beginning of this Notice. If we make material changes to this Notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address, by prominent posting on this website or our online services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided in the notification.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Cookie Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.